Saturday, November 18, 2017

What is this blog for?

This is going to be the home of all things I create. I typically create greeting cards and scrapbook pages of my family, but I also occasionally create other things. I would like a place to keep track of the things I make so they don't get forgotten. For example, I have been making Christmas cards to send to my friends and family for the past 25 years or so. I have forgotten some of the designs I have made and have given them all away so I don't remember what I made.

I've also been designing and making other greeting cards for several years for a Card Swap I was in. I know I don't remember all the cards I made for that either. Sometimes I look through a scrapbook I made and think, "Wow, I made that page? That's pretty cool." haha  The old brain just ain't what she used to be!

So now, when I make something I can photograph it and keep track of it here. This would be good for the occasions when I have a creative block and need inspiration, too.





2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Cards. By the way your right our memories just don't seem to be the same as we have aged. I Like your blog. I too use to do card making and scrapbooking. I have a closet full of "stuff". My quilting life has taken front row seat. Perhaps someday I can create a space just for the scrapbooking/card making and get it out of the closet. After all you know how much space it takes. Congrats on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! We are the opposite...I used to quilt but cards and scrapbooking have taken my front seat. lol. I'd love to see any albums you've made. Maybe next time we're up that way.

    ReplyDelete